bear-ing it since 72

bear-ing it since 72
bear-ing it since 72

Thursday 2 February 2012

Spent today daydreaming....

 the first day in a very long time.....

Life changes so much and so quickly that sometimes you get caught out by suprise. The rollar coaster of life is sometimes fast and when you blink you end up missing the small glimpses or those precious moments that only last for a split second merely in a moment in space. Those moments can be anything from catching a smile from a beautiful sexy stranger to a cat sitting on your window ledge looking in with that expression of 'im so cute and you know it,...if i yawn really cutely and lick clean my whiskers...i know your going to feed me, nomnomnomnom'. And then the look of disappoint and disapproval when you dont...

Today i spent the day daydreaming and i woke up that way, i didnt feel any pain today, my body and head felt as a single unit thinking the same thing....'not today bear'. So the day was spent dreaming of what i need to do and how to go around doing it. It was also spent thinking of how quickly life moves. Days sometimes feel long and sometimes they feel like a grind, some days fly by when your busy but when you stop and look back all the days seem to have flown past as quickly as they came, they went.

The last time i was in dreamland was in school. I remember looking out the window onto the schools playing field and thinking there has to be more to life than this. I had the same thought today and i could see myself looking out that school window and remembering how the chaos of the classroom erupted into a brawl. I can still see the teacher shouting then running out screaming for help. I still remember the fists flying, kicks, punches and the games teachers rushing in and breaking it up. I still remember one of the games teachers shouting at me with anger in his eyes and me thinking i should just hit and put you down but then thinking better of it as he was a big stocky bull of a man and i was just a 17 year old bear looking to go home and roam the summer nights streets later with my school mates.

School for me was good up untill i got into secondary comp, Then my grades dropped and i became a naughty bear. I went from above average to thick in a matter of months. My teens was spent living in a wild and confusing state. Bears youth was one of smoking, drinking, chasing girls, training, fighting, causing trouble and having the lack of vision for the future coupled with no ambition and just wasting my misspent youth cruising around my patch.

For the first time in years i relaxed today, Spent time in a state of mind that we loose as we grow older. Day dreaming is your mind lookin for an escape to a new way of existance. Its also a form of escapsim for your mind a kind of break from its chores of keeping you alive, active, thinking and ready for life's little trip wires.

Each day has to count, each day has to matter in even in a small way. Life is fast its erractic and because of this life can be exciting even if the days are the same, they can be exicitng if we make them that way. But you know even on an adventure theres plenty of slow days but they all lead upto something amazing in the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment