bear-ing it since 72

bear-ing it since 72
bear-ing it since 72

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Bear life....

I have not written in awhile because i have been busy. I have had several job and telephone interviews. So i have been prepping for them and having my fur all ruffled by the stress of it. Having to speak to someone about your skills and yourself is not a nice thing to do. But anyway needless to say i have not got any of them because i have been beaten by experience and empolyers been very fussy indeed. So off i go back into the job market shifting through the crap to find that job...

Yet another rejection. Interview went so well and i just dont understand it. So bears feeling alittle sad now. I want to give up and just stop trying but i know thats not me. The cave is starting to feel like a prison. Been trying to keep active but its all to dishearting.

I keep asking myself the same question - what do i have to do!!! I feel as if im not getting a break and that maybe i maybe dragged back into the life that i left and dont want to go back too. That life was to much, it was no good for me, it was a life full of pain. This bear is battered and brusied and has many scars from it.

grrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment