bear-ing it since 72

bear-ing it since 72
bear-ing it since 72

Saturday 10 March 2012

Games...games...games....

What can bear say but these games were good.....kept me from slowly going mad in a otherwise boring day. I have always been a pc gamer and usually only played combat space sims and maybe the odd Call of Duty. But since the Xbox got setup, which was in its box for several months after it came, (free with my new phone). I started to buy games for it, other than X3, the rest are Xbox and i have to say....oh my, oh my, oh my all these games have had my fur on edge with their gameplay, plots, cut scenes and unexpected bits. Needless to say i died alot and gruffed in a deep voice 'i am Batman' before each fight. But i enjoyed things like going on a rampage with a flame thrower or letting the team go in first and using my sniper rifle to get some real good head shots right upto working out the riddle puzzles.

Now im back to X3, so its back to trading, fighting, building and exploring in space. At least i can fill my day up alittle more after the job hunting, physio and training is done.







I do have to say that like my 8 year old nephew i did have some scary dreams at one point playing Batman but unlike my nephew i didnt scream and cry but i still had a scary dream once or twice. I am a scaredy bear sometimes!



No comments:

Post a Comment