bear-ing it since 72

bear-ing it since 72
bear-ing it since 72

Monday 29 April 2013

Monday 29th April 2013

Deficit deadlift - 1x1 - 90k, 110k, 135k
*did more than last time so stopped as lower back is still hurting.

C&J tech -
5x1- bar
3x1- 40k
*tech was suffering today, I think I may have to reduce the number of times im doing this movement. It could also be due to training yesterday, wrist were painfull, plus lower back.

Clean high pull (from floor)
1x1 - 60k, 70k, 70k, 70k, 70k

Overhead squat - 1x8 - bar only.
*knees are hurting now, so is right elbow.

*I think all the pain that's coming will eventually subside. Lower back is going to need some physio, so is elbow. As for knees they are hurting due to the increased amount of squats. But eventually when I have the flexibility down for the snatch I can reduce the number of reps.

Didn't do any stretches because im rushed for time and tbh couldn't be bothered. But ill do some later tonight when im more supple.

need to get my mind back on track.
need to get these aches/pains under control or eliminated.

But again even thou I was slightly not into training I did hit the goals for today. So cant complain really.

No comments:

Post a Comment